MGH’s campus transformation continues with major renovation work. Patients and visitors can expect to experience noise, hallway closures and detours around the hospital. Learn more about our campus transformation.
With MyChartTM access you can:
- View your health records such as test results, medications and other medical information
- Share your records with your family members, your friends and your caregivers
- Create appointment reminders
Signing up for MyChartTM
To sign up for MyChartTM, please complete this PDF form and submit the form to @email with a valid photo ID. You may also visit our Health Records Department (A1) in-person to consent and verify your identity. The Health Records Department will email you a PIN which you will need to sign up for MyChartTM. Follow the link provided in your email to complete your MyChartTM registration.
You can access MyChartTM through:
- Laptop or computer: Through your web browser at mychart.ca.
- Smartphone or tablet: Download the MyChart app from the Google Play or Apple App store.
MyChart Frequently Asked Questions
- What is MyChartTM?
MyChartTM is a secure website and mobile app where patients can manage their clinical and personal health information. It is free and accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week through the internet.
- How do I register for MyChartTM?
To register for MyChartTM, please complete this PDF form and submit the form to @email with a valid photo ID. You may also visit the hospital’s Health Records Department (A1) in-person with a valid photo ID to get registered.
- Who has access to MyChartTM?
Participating hospitals’ patients have access to MyChartTM and they can electronically grant access to family members, friends, caregivers, primary care physicians and pharmacists etc.
Participating partners in the Greater Toronto Area include:
- Baycrest Health Science
- FlowLabs Advanced Laboratory Diagnostics
- Michael Garron Hospital
- Ministry of Health Ontario Laboratories Information System (OLIS)
- Sinai Health:
- Hennick Bridgepoint Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph's Health Centre Toronto
- St. Michael's Hospital
- Sunnybrook Health Science Centre
- West Park Health Care Centre
- William Osler Health System:
- Brampton Civic Hospital
- Etobicoke General Hospital
- Peel Memorial Hospital
- How do patients access MyChartTM?
Once registration is completed, patients can access MyChartTM through:
- What are the key features of MyChartTM?
- View your health records such as test results, medications and other medical information. Share access to your records with your family members, friends and care providers.
- Create appointment reminders.
- What information is available through MyChartTM?
- Consultations notes
- Admission and discharge summaries
- Diagnostic imaging reports (15 days delay)
- Pathology reports (15 days delay)
- Operative reports
- Lab reports/results (HIV and HEP C results will be withheld for 15 days)
- Newborn summaries
- What information is not available through MyChartTM?
- Nursing and allied health notes
- Inpatient daily progress notes
- Scanned documents
- Dictated notes designated as mental health notes
- Where does the information in MyChartTM come from?
Directly from the hospital’s Electronic Patient Record system and through self-entered information. Please note that some of your health information might not be available in MyChartTM until your doctor reviews it with you.
- How can I be sure that my health information available through MyChartTM is secure?
Your health information in MyChartTM is secured through the same encryption technologies used by the major banks for online banking.