Family Birthing Centre: Register With Us
Expectant parents will be given a pre-registration package by their doctor or midwife to fill out and fax to the number below. In the package, you will find a pre-registration Booklet, a request for preferred room accommodation form, a class registration form and a pre-admission questionnaire.
The pre-admission questionnaire is made up of questions to help us get to know you and prepare for your upcoming hospital stay. This information is important to us because it helps us determine your and your family's needs.
- Please click here for a copy of the Family Birthing Centre Pre-Registration package.
- Please click here for a copy of the Family Birthing Centre Pre-Admission Information booklet.
As of March 27, please do not bring your pre-registration packages to the unit in person. Instead. please fax all pre-registration packages to Admitting at 416-469-7997.
Please bring the following documents with you when you arrive for delivery:
- A completed pre-admission questionnaire
- A valid health card
- Extended health benefits Information, if applicable
- Immigration documents, if applicable
If you do not have a care provider for your pregnancy, please see the bottom of our Family Birthing Centre page of a list of obstetricians, family physicians and midwives who have privileges at our hospital.
For more information, please call (416) 469-6130.