MGH’s campus transformation continues with major renovation work. Patients and visitors can expect to experience noise, hallway closures and detours around the hospital. Learn more about our campus transformation.
Preparation Instructions for Your Appointment
Many of our clinics require that patients prepare themselves ahead of time to obtain the best possible exam results. Please see below for links to our clinic webpages, where you can find more information on how to prepare for your appointment.
For all clinics, please bring your health card and your current medications with you to your appointment.
- CT (Computed Tomography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Interventional radiology examinations
- Mammography (breast imaging)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Vascular Ultrasound (Vascular Lab)
- BMD (Bone Mineral Densitometry)
- Cardiac Catherization Lab
- Cardiac Diagnostic Clinic/Non-invasive Cardiac Lab
- Pacemaker Clinic
- Heart Function Clinic
- Breathing Test / Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Lab
- Respiratory Clinic
- Thoracic Surgery Clinic
- Breast Diagnostic Assessment
- Chest Diagnostic Assessment
- Colorectal Diagnostic Assessment
- Thyroid Diagnostic Assessment