MGH’s campus transformation continues with major renovation work. Patients and visitors can expect to experience noise, hallway closures and detours around the hospital. Learn more about our campus transformation.
Video Family Visits
Video Family Visits allow hospital inpatients to connect with their family members face-to-face through video. While patients and families can stay connected through phone calls, our team is happy to help arrange video visits whenever possible.
If you would like to request a video visit with a patient at Michael Garron Hospital, please send an email request to @email. We aim to respond to requests within one day.
You will need:
- An active working telephone number
- Working Internet via WiFi or hardwired
- Active working email account
- Microphone capable and video capable device
You may use any of the following devices with video and audio (microphone) capabilities:
- Cell phone
- Computer (PC)/Laptop
Get started now:
- Download the Zoom app on your device via IPhone iOS App store OR Android/Google Play Store OR via the web and go to download.
- You do not need an account to sign in. We will send an email hyperlink for the designated scheduled meeting. You need to only press the link and allow it to open via Zoom app.
NOTE: The video visits are 15 minutes long. The video family visit is for social connection and is not intended for family discussions with the healthcare team. If you have questions for the health care team, please contact the patient’s unit by phone.