Michael Garron Hospital’s (MGH) Clinical Assessment Centre has an online appointment-booking portal for people who are eligible for a COVID-19 PCR test and/or need a cold, flu COVID-19 assessment and treatment:
- Portal for all ages above four months (Book now)
- Appointments for COVID-19 PCR tests, assessments and treatment are available every day at the MGH Clinical Assessment Centre.
- The MGH Clinical Assessment Centre offers a set number of appointments per day. The portals will show all available appointments within a 48-hour period. If no appointments are available, no slots will be shown. Appointment times are approximate and wait times may vary.
- New appointment slots open at 10 p.m. every day. A health card is not required to book an appointment.
- Appointments take place at the MGH Clinical Assessment Centre located at 825 Coxwell Ave. (entrance is off of Mortimer Avenue, west of the Emergency Department).
- The MGH Clinical Assessment Centre also accepts walk-ins. However, appointments are prioritized. We encourage you to book an appointment in advance whenever possible. Wait times for walk-ins may vary depending on volumes.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you should not come to the MGH Clinical Assessment Centre. You should instead go immediately to your nearest Emergency Department.
- Difficulty breathing
- New disorientation, confusion, or decrease in level of consciousness
- Fever lasting over four days
- Chest pain
- Continuous vomiting and/or dehydration
If you need to cancel an appointment that was booked online using a Health Myself account, please log into your account to cancel it.