East Toronto Health Partners' Mobile Vaccination Team
Last updated: July 14, 2022
Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) and East Toronto Health Partners (ETHP), the Ontario Health Team serving East Toronto, have a mobile vaccination team removes barriers to the COVID-19 vaccine by meeting priority populations where they are.
Our team of physicians, nurses and clinicians coordinate on-site vaccinations with local East Toronto organizations to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible populations in those settings.
Since December 2020, ETHP's mobile vaccination team has visited more than 200 locations in East Toronto to offer vaccinations to eligible individuals who live, work and/or go to school there or in the surrounding area. These locations include:
- Long-term care and retirement homes;
- Seniors congregate buildings;
- Shelters and supportive housing;
- Primary care settings;
- Settings where individuals who are homebound and their caregivers live;
- Schools; and
- Natural gathering spaces, such as parks, plazas, mosques, apartment building lobbies, community centres and grocery stores, in priority neighbourhoods.
Please visit tehn.ca/VaccinePopUps to see a list of our upcoming mobile and pop-up vaccine clinics that are open to the public.
A list of locations our mobile vaccination team has visited to date is available below. Please note shelters and supportive housing facilities are not included on this map to help protect the privacy of the populations served at these sites.