COVID-19 vaccines are not available to the general public at this time, as per Phase One of the Ontario Government’s Vaccination Implementation Plan. Click here for information on COVID-19 vaccine administration for target populations.
COVID-19 at Michael Garron Hospital
Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) is closely monitoring the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in Toronto.
COVID-19 numbers at MGH for the week of January 11:
- Confirmed cases at MGH since March 12: 6,629
- Current admitted patients: 65
- Number of deaths (MGH inpatients): 73
- COVID-19 vaccines administered as of Jan. 13: 10,235
COVID-19 outbreaks as of January 15:
- 1 off-site outbreak (MGH unit at Atrium at Kew Beach Retirement Residence)
- 25 confirmed resident cases
- 11 confirmed non-MGH staff cases
- 1 on-site outbreak (J5 - Complex Continuing Care)
- 4 confirmed patient cases
- 3 confirmed MGH staff cases
Below, you will find important information about what to do if you are planning on coming to the hospital or if you think you may have COVID-19.