MGH’s campus transformation continues with major renovation work. Patients and visitors can expect to experience noise, hallway closures and detours around the hospital. Learn more about our campus transformation.
Seamless MD at MGH's Family Birthing Centre
Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) has partnered with SeamlessMD to provide a free mobile digital education tool that will guide a patient through their postpartum healthcare journey with reminders, notifications and surveys.
What is SeamlessMD?
SeamlessMD is a state-of-the-art free program, to provide a step-by-step guide for a patient’s postpartum journey. The program is accessible through desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones (both iPhone & Android).
What is offered on SeamlessMD?
MGH has customized the SeamlessMD tool to provide patients with postpartum support.
SeamlessMD will offer you:
- Access to a self-care library with important resources and contact information
- Messages about what you can expect with postpartum recovery
- To-do lists to help you heal well at home
- Daily health checks to ensure you are recovering well at home and to give feedback on your recovery
- Education related to taking care of yourself after delivery and taking care of your baby
How do I sign up for SeamlessMD?
To get started:
- Ensure your device (computer/tablet/phone) is connected to the internet
- Open a web browser and go to tehn.seamless.md
- Click ‘create an account’
- Enter the access key ‘mghmaternity’
- Enter your details and click ‘sign up’
You can continue to access SeamlessMD in any of these ways:
- Laptop or computer: Through your web browser at tehn.seamless.md
- Smartphone or tablet: Download the SeamlessMD app from the Google Play or Apple App store
- Your username is your email address
If you have any technical questions, please email: @email. All medical questions should be directed to your healthcare team.