While COVID-19 restrictions ease across Ontario, MGH care partners and designated visitors must continue to wear a mask and show proof of vaccination when visiting a loved one. Learn more about our visitor guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.
Postpartum Adjustment Program
Depression and anxiety can occur anytime during pregnancy or after birth.
Michael Garron Hospital partners with Toronto Public Health and community partners in offering access to a variety of supports to parents anytime during pregnancy or after birth. Programs can be accessed through Toronto Public Health at 416-338-7600.
The MGH program is designed for women that have recently given birth or have adopted a child and are experiencing episodes of postpartum adjustment. To book an appointment call 416-469-7608.
Things to do to take care of you...
- Take one day at a time
- Ask for help from your health care provider
- Share your feelings with your partner
- Sleep when you can
- Eat healthy food and keep hydrated
- Plan one thing to look forward to every day
- Be active! Go outside for a walk
- Join a local support/parenting group
Source: Toronto Public Health